There are four options for ordering a replacement mat for your
- If you know the make, model and size of your tramp, simply provide
us with that information.
- Send us or bring in your old mat and we will use it as a pattern
to ensure you get the correct size. It doesn't matter if it is
misshapen or even torn as we know how to measure it the way it
was when new. This is the best option as the onus is on us to
get the measurements right. 57 Sunnynook Road, Forrest Hill, Auckland 0620. Please be sure to put your name, address and phone numbers in the box with your mat.
- Measure the mat yourself. If unsure call us (Auckland 09 410 4400 or 0800 33 36 33).
- Measure the length and width of the black mat.
Count the springs down one side and across one end.
Let us know if there are also diagonal corner springs, and if so how many are in each corner.
- Measure the diameter of the mat (the widest measurement across the mat).
- Count the total number of springs. Please take care as it is easy to miscount.
- Measure across the mat from a flat side to the opposite flat side.
Count the total number of springs.
the number of springs on one flat side.
Regardless of the shape of your tramp please also include the spring length - measure from tip to tip including the hooks when the spring is off the tramp and in a relaxed state.
- If your old mat has been discarded, please phone us on 09 410 4400 or 0800 33 36 33.
Please email the information to us at: email@example.com or phone us on Auckland (09) 410 4400 or 0800 33 36 33. Photos are often helpful.
Please include your name, address and phone numbers as it's often easier for us to call you (or you us) rather than have numerous emails back and forth when we have questions.
Approximate new trampoline mat prices (we need measurements to give a quote). Please note there will be some tramps that are smaller and some that are larger, this is a guide only:
||$135.00 to $190.00
| Circular ......................
||$250.00 to $285.00
We are happy to provide a quote once we know the size and shape of your trampoline.